© 2018 All rights Reserved. Design by Redefined Agency
Sunplicity employees are driven by our mission to provide clean energy to families across the U.S. and inspired to truly save the planet – one home or business at a time. Beyond a welcoming atmosphere, Sunplicity employees also work together to create an extremely positive and inspiring culture that brings in top talent, keeps drive and motivation high, and makes everyone excited to come to work each day. Do you want to be part of the Sunplicity team? Apply today and join the movement!
In this role, you will be the face of Sunplicity driving the clean energy movement. You are the first person our customers meet along their journey of purchasing a Sunplicity clean energy solution. Your work will reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gases, taking the equivalent of millions of car miles off the road each year. If you are willing to work hard, want to make good money, and make the world a better place – then this position is an ideal fit.
However, this position is not a 9-to-5 desk job. As a Solar Energy Consultant at Sunplicity, you will be responsible for generating your own leads, primarily by door to door sales efforts, referrals, and channel sales method. You will be working directly with homeowners to lower their monthly utility by going green with Sunplicity. This is a full time position at Sunplicity that has a rich commission program linked to performance, with benefits.
• Drive production of opportunities to meet local sales teams goals and objectives
• Develop qualified referrals and sales opportunities
• Generate own leads by directly contacting homeowners, initiate conversations and close home owner contracts to save money while using clean solar energy
• Must have or be able to obtain a Home Improvement Salesperson license through the California Contractors State Licensing Board (CSLB)
• High school diploma required
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite- proficient with email and CRM systems
• MUST have prior door to door sales experience
• General understanding of the sales process and experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
• A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
• Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Frequent local travel
• Frequent walking/standing for 6-8 hours per day
• Ability to work with daily exposure to outside environment including inclement weather
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
• A reliable form of personal transportation
• Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Team player with a big picture attitude!
• High energy, strong drive to win!
• Highly persuasive
• Self-disciplined and honest
• Driven and wants to WIN
• Interested in long-term career opportunities because we promote from within
• Able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
• Competitive compensation with many positions incentivized
• Employee referral program
• Career path opportunities for top performers